Qantas Winter Internship 2017
Applications are now open for the 2017 Qantas Engineering Winter School Program. This is an amazing opportunity for aerospace students to apply their skills, develop connections and contribute to such an iconic Australian company.
This six month paid program (which can also cover your UNSW industrial training requirements) is based at the Mascot HQ office and will run from Monday 24th July, 2017 until Thursday 25th January, 2018.
- You are in your third or fourth year of undergraduate studies or a Masters student studying Aerospace/Mechanical/Mechatronic/Electrical/etc engineering, or computer science.
- You have achieved above credit average throughout the course of your studies.
- You have strong programming capabilities in languages such as: Java, Python, HTML5, iOS mobile development or Matlab
- You have high analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems by thinking laterally.
- You are a highly motivated, energetic and ambitious individual.
For more information on some of the projects you could be working on, and skills required for each, see the link below.
Applications close midnight Sunday 11th June 2017
For more information and to apply, visit the Qantas recruitment pageApplyPDF